During the tour, we will take you into the wonderful world of brewing and explain how we make our exclusive beers. You will learn more about brewing techniques, recipes, flavour combinations and how we create the perfect match of beer and food. The tour is followed by a beer tasting, and you are also welcome to explore our mouth-watering food offering and extensive selection of beer, wine, and spirits.
Options (groups of minimum 6 guests):
1. Tour + Tasting of 4 Urban Brews 40 mins €16 pp
2. Tour + Tasting of 6 beers (Urban Brews + O’Hara’s beers) 45 mins €18 pp
3. Tour + Tasting of 4 Urban Brews + Matching Tapas (from 5PM) 1 hour €35 pp
4. Brewing day experience (see below) 6-8 h €69 pp
Please note that a 12.5% service charge will apply to groups of 10 or more (6 or more for options 3, 4, and 5). The Brewhouse is not wheelchair accessible while the Brewmaster’s Table is.
· Minimum 6 pax – Maximum 20 pax. Larger groups can be accommodated on
· Tours available between 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
· Available by booking only
· Availability subject to brewing schedule
· Minimum of 48 hours notice required
· CC details are required to secure a reservation – Charges will apply in the event of a drop in numbers or a no-show
Brewing day experience
You will be able to learn more about beer and how it is made by experiencing first- hand what it is like to work in a brewery. You will spend the day with our brewer, who will share all the details of the brewing process with you.
· Minimum 5 pax – Maximum 10 pax
· Starting at 6 or 8 AM (depending on brewery schedule)
· Finish time: 2-2:30 PM approx.
· Includes continental breakfast, lunch, short tour, and beer tasting
To enquire, please contact us on email@example.com. We are always happy to help.