During the tour, our brewers will take you into the wonderful world of brewing and explain how we make our exclusive beers. You will learn more about beer recipes, brewing techniques, flavour combinations and how we create the perfect match of beer and food. The tour finishes with a tasting in the Brewmaster’s Table and Barrel Ageing room. You will also get the opportunity to further explore Urban Brewing, Taps + Tapas and our Stack A Restaurant.
After the tour, you are always welcome to continue your exploration through our extensive beer, wine and spirits list, whilst relaxing in a 200-year- old bonded warehouse or the sunniest Hop Garden Terrace in the city.
For any special requests or requirements, please contact us prior to booking on email@example.com. We are always happy to help.
1. Tour + Tasting of 4 Urban Brews 40 mins €16 pp
2. Tour + Tasting of 6 beers (Urban Brews + O’Hara’s beers) 45 mins €18 pp
3. Tour + Tasting of 4 Urban Brews + Matching Tapas (from 5PM) 1 hour €32 pp
4. Tour + 4-Course Tasting Menu with Matching Beers (Mon-Sat from 5PM) 1h45min €54 pp
5. Brewing day experience (see below) 6-8 h €69 pp
Please note that a 12.5% service charge will apply to groups of 10 or more. The Brewhouse is not wheelchair accessible while the Brewmaster’s Table is.
· Minimum 6 pax – Maximum 20 pax. Larger groups can be accommodated on
· Tours available between 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
· Available by booking only
· Availability subject to brewing schedule
· Minimum of 48 hours notice required
· CC details are required to secure a reservation – Charges will apply in the event of a
drop in numbers or a no-show
Brewing day experience
You will be able to learn more about beer and how it is made by experiencing first- hand what it is like to work in a brewery. You will spend the day with our brewer, who will share all the details of the brewing process with you.
· Minimum 5 pax – Maximum 10 pax
· Starting at 6 or 8 AM (depending on brewery schedule)
· Finish time: 2-2:30 PM approx.
· Includes continental breakfast, lunch, short tour, and beer tasting